Blustream brings an innovative approach to advanced HDMI distribution. Powered by the lossless compression technology, Multicast UHD is the preferred choice for delivering HDMI video over 1GB network switch. It delivers HDMI video up to a 100-m length. With widespread usage in residential and commercial applications, Multicast UHD makes AV installations hassle-free. It also supports all HDMI audio formats and offers 4 operational modes, including Matrix Distribution, Video Wall Presentation, HDMI Extender Option, and one-to-multiple HDMI Distribution. IP200UHD-RX is the chosen video scaling receiver for delivering Bi-directional, IR, HDMI, RS-232, and USB/KVM across standard network architecture.
IP200UHD-RX receiver is suitable for transmission of advanced UHD video over a 1GB network. It is used in HDMI distribution setups that are spread across 100m, using only one CAT cable. Relevant for down-scaling or up-scaling video, this UHD receiver supports 4K 30Hz UHD video output, along with support for all mainstream HDMI audio formats. Featuring advanced signal management and capable for supporting independent routing for audio, video, IR, RS-232, and USB/KVM, this video receiver is HDCP2.2 compliant and features the latest in EDID management. The Analogue L/R audio breakout receiver is compatible for LAN loop-outs that are often used in one-to-many extender setups.
- Advanced UHD video
- Extends HDMI up to 100m over single CAT cable
- Supports 4K HDR UHD Video Sources - 3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0
- Supports HDMI audio formats - Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Advanced signal management
- Independent Routing of IR, RS-232, USB/KVM, audio and video
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) to power Blustream products from PoE switch
- HDCP2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management Analogue L/R audio embedding
- Analogue L/R audio breakout
- Local 24-56V power supply (should Ethernet switch not support PoE) - sold separately
- 4 operational modes: Matrix distribution (requires 1GB network switch), Video wall (requires 1GB network switch), One-to-one HDMI extender (no network switch required), One-to-many HDMI extender (no network switch required)