The KEF KASA500 subwoofer amplifier is the perfect partner to any in-wall or in-ceiling passive subwoofer, such as the KEF Ci3160RLB and Ci4100QLB in wall subwoofers. Boasting a powerful Class-D Dual 250WPC amplifier delivering effortless and thunderous bass, the KASA500 has both line level and speaker level inputs. A built in DSP with configurable pass-through with optional high pass filters gives full control of audio performance.
Rack mount ears included.
- Amplifier Power: 2 x 250watts 4ohms, Bridge 1 x 500watts 8ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 40-140Hz or software bypass
- Inputs: Stereo RCA, Single LFE RCA, Stereo Speaker
- 12v Trigger Input: 8 to 14 Volt [email protected] max
- Dimensions: 88 x 483 x 304mm (H x W x D)