Blustream brings an innovative approach to advanced HDMI distribution. Powered by the lossless compression technology, Multicast UHD is the preferred choice for delivering HDMI video over 1GB network switch. It delivers HDMI video up to a 100-m length. With widespread usage in residential and commercial applications, Multicast UHD makes AV installations hassle-free. It also supports all HDMI audio formats and offers 4 operational modes, including Matrix Distribution, Video Wall Presentation, HDMI Extender Option, and one-to-multiple HDMI Distribution. IP200UHD-TX is the chosen HDCP 2.2 HDMI transmitter for delivering Bi-directional, IR, HDMI, RS-232, and USB/KVM across standard network architecture.
IP200UHD-TX UHD Transmitter delivers UHD video across a 1GB network. Offering nearly unlimited system size and supporting all the standard & latest 4K HDR UHD video sources, this HDMI transmitter can help extend HDMI across a single CAT cable. Supporting every commonly used HDMI audio format, this Multicast video transmitter helps in better signal management where independent routing of audio, video, IR, RS-232, or USB/KVM is required. This bi-directional IR multicast transmitter comes HDCP2.2 compliant. Featuring advanced EDID management, the UHD transmitter comes with Analogue L/R audio embedding capabilities.
- Advanced UHD video
- Extends HDMI up to 100m over single CAT cable
- Supports 4K HDR UHD Video Sources - 3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0
- Supports HDMI audio formats - Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Advanced signal management
- Independent Routing of IR, RS-232, USB/KVM, audio and video
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) to power Blustream products from PoE switch
- HDCP2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- Analogue L/R audio embedding
- Analogue L/R audio breakout
- Local 24-56V power supply (should Ethernet switch not support PoE) - sold separately
- 4 operational modes: Matrix distribution (requires 1GB network switch), Video wall (requires 1GB network switch), One-to-one HDMI extender (no network switch required), One-to-many HDMI extender (no network switch required)